I bought a car in feb 2016 then found out after 5 months it was sold to mid Atlantic. I always made my payments faithfully using my debit card.

The people I bought it from never said a word about selling my acct. since mid Atlantic took over my acct every few months they said my acct is behind. I started sending thru moneygram and found out today it wasn't applied to my acct. Now they say my acct is active repo but ask me to verify where my car is actually at.

Then said if I pay $400 + dollars I can keep it. When I said I had a attorney they got really bad.

Review about: Mid Atlantic Finance Auto Loan.

Comments

They are horrible

Why doesn't your report state how you requested a summary of your account and why a determination is being made you are late? Why didn't you include that here?

If you are late making payments, they have every right to exercise whatever remedies the contract contains to prevent loss of the security for the account--your car. NO sensible person is going to believe for absolutely no reason they are going to repo your car! They make the most money when you make all your payments and they collect all the interest they are entitled to under the contract.

That's an obvious fact. Don't bother...I don't work for them!